Thursday, June 20, 2013

Best Fad Diets

What are the best fad diets? It's a question I'm often asked. Unfortunately, I'm not really in favour of fad diets, so it's a difficult one to answer. It's not that I'm against all fad diets on principle. But if there's one message I'd like you to take away from my website, Obesity Cures.com, it's that there's no silver bullet. No one shot cure ... no best fad diets. 

That's the message I hope you take away from this article. Your ideal weight loss solution should comprise a basket of cures, each chosen to suit your specific needs. A Diet, fad or not, may be one ingredient of that basket. But one size does not fit all. However, if you are going to choose a fad diet as part of your weightloss basket, you should at least be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of each. In this article, I'll outline some of the main categories of fad diets and some of the pros and cons of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment